Monday, February 06, 2006

1st product: Underwater Hair Gel

This is a previous post from my other blog sometime ago:

I don't know what it is for other people, but I find it really annoying having to re-gel my hair everytime I have appointment after a swim. It takes quite some time & also I don't feel comfortable with people staring at me when I'm gelling my hair. Obviously it would be good if I don't have to do that and can just walk off after the swim and look the same as before the swim. An underwater hair gel would do the trick as it is not washed off and it won't be necessary to re-apply it again.

Issues: but then there comes the problem: what do we do when we actually need to wash it off if water doesn't do the job? The solution I came up with was that the gel has to be engineered so that it can only be washed off with a combination of water and chemical X, which would come with the gel packaging. This seems to be a reasonable solution, until the fact that people do not actually like putting unknown chemicals on their heads struck me...

Possible idea buyers: Gatsby (the one I'm using now!), etc

Conclusion: This product would solve my problems for me, since I'm really into swimming a lot, but even that would not convince me to actually put chemicals on my head to wash off the hair gel. Therefore, I believe this again will be a flop in the market. Or is it? If people could come up with suggestions on how we can use the gel underwater but still does not present any hazards to the users when we need to wash it off, this could really work!!!

P.S. leave your ideas, suggestions & thoughts in the comments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home