Sunday, February 05, 2006

InTrOdUcTiOn

I've mentioned this in my other blog before, but i'm just gonna write it here again. Every now & then when I'm doing my mindless routines (walkin' to Uni, reading in the toilet, etc), I'd be hit by an idea to improve something in my own life. I figured, if something affects me, then it must be bothersome to a lot of other people too. & hence the birth of this blog to announce my ideas to help the general public. Of course, all the ideas in this blog are lawfully mine (Read: copyrighted) and anyone who uses part or all of the contents in this blog are subjected to royalty payments :)

On the other hand, if anyone who reads this blog has contacts in any of the companies that value creativity (eg. 3M, Samsung, etc), please leave a msg here or email me at leonhart20@gmail.com. I would be very GRATEFUL (read: $$$/shared royalties?) for your help!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home